The Flame Structural Glove
Several years ago it became apparent that the fire service would be washing gear more often in the pursuit of cancer mitigation.
The Flame™ glove from FireCraft Safety is designed to be washed and dried along with your turnout gear. Because frequent washing of your gear is becoming common, you need a glove that can withstand the same cleaning treatment. The Flame™ glove will not shrink, stretch or become stiff after repeated wash/dry cycles.
- Made entirely of aramid and carbon based materials.
- Lifetime guarantee on the moisture barrier and on the integrity of the liner against inversion
- Will not shrink, stretch or become stiff after repeated wash/dry cycles.
- Excellent Dexterity
- This glove has been granted ‘patent pending’ status
- Meets NFPA 1971, 2018 Edition, FEDOSHA 1910.156(e)(4), Cal/OSHA Title 8 Section 3407.