The Phoenix Structural Glove
Exceptional fit - No bunching of material in the palm provides superior dexterity and reduced hand fatigue.
Dexterity, Durability, and Grip: The Phoenix Structural Fire Glove SUPERIOR DEXTERITY: No bunching of material in the palm. LONGER WEAR: Fas-Dri leather assures rapid drying after use. FireCraft® gloves last longer and stay soft! BETTER SAFETY: A better fitting glove provides a more secure grip, wet or dry
- Gauntlet Cuff
- Independently Certified Barrier Our Porelle® FR moisture barrier is independently certified by SEI to be
compliant with 1971 NFPA Standards, 2018 edition. It allows your hands to expel moisture and still protects them from chemicals and blood pathogens.
- Exceptional fit—no bunching of material in the palm provides superior dexterity and reduced hand fatigue
- TPP exceeds 60
- Improved finger design—fingertips touch the ends of the glove
- Can change radio channels while wearing gloves
- Secure grip, wet or dry
- Fas-Dri™ leather assures rapid drying after use and allows gloves to remain
- Cadet and special sizes available at no extra cost
- SEI certified compliant with NFPA 1971-2018 Edition