BRENNA Gauntlet (8081) / BRENNA Wristlet (8082)
Structural firefighting gloves
Back: Split cowhide leather, black
Palm: Grain cowhide leather, black
Fourchettes - material between fingers: Grain cowhide leather, beige
The leather is specially treated for a heat, water and abrasion resistance, yet remains very flexible.
- Thermo-protective layer on the back of the hand and thumb
- Aramid non-woven fabric – increased heat, abrasion and cut resistance
Porelle® P540 polyurethane FR membrane
- creates a barrier against water, chemicals, bloodborne pathogens as well as bacteria,
- is highly breathable, flexible, sensitive and firm.
Aramid lining with increased thickness
- increases heat protection,
- will not stretch or pull out,
- enables easy donning and doffing even when wet,
- is brushed on the reverse – allows more air inside the glove and increases heat protection.
- Advanced stitching techniques for improved dexterity and making the lining stay inside by attaching it at fingertips
- Anatomical 3D Cut for better grip and perfect fit
- Breathability, sensitivity, flexibility
- Wrist part of the glove is tightened with elastic
Available in 2 styles – gauntlet cuff or para-aramid knitted wristlet.
Certified by SEI to comply with NFPA 1971, 2018 Edition.
NFPA® is a registered mark of the National Fire Protection Association.
Manufactured in Holik facilities in Europe.
HOW TO MEASURE THE GLOVE SIZE
For selection of the proper glove size, hand shall be measured as follows:
Measure your index finger from the palm crease to the tip in millimeters and this will give you the closest numerical size.
The “size“ (number) is the length of the index finger in millimeters.
Now measure across the top of your knuckles. “N“ (normal) or “W“ (wide) is the palm width.
Find the corresponding size/width based on the chart below.
Example: Size “76N“
Holík NFPA 1971, 2018 edition sizing
Indicative guide of glove sizes
|NFPA sizing||Spec sizing|
|64W||S / short fingers|
|64XW||M / short fingers*|
|70XW||L / short fingers*|
|76N||M / long fingers|
|76XW||XL / short fingers*|
|82N||L / long fingers|
Note: words “longer” and “shorter” refer to finger length.
8081 / 8082