HYDRA-RAM FORCIBLE ENTRY TOOL
The Hydra Ram is the first and only one piece integrated hydraulic forcible entry tool. No hoses or auxiliary pumps to leak or trip on. We boast that the Hydra Ram is truly a one man operation since the whole unit is in the hands of the user.
- Weighs only 11 lbs. (same as the Pro-Bar Halligan) and is 13 inches long.
- No worry about maintenance or leaking fluid. We use a patented process incorporating integral aircraft seals of triplex quality.
- Our hydraulic fluid is non-flammable, non-toxic and non-freezing.
- Special stainless steel of 220,000 tensile strength make up the jaws.
- To insure lightness, the body is of a special aluminum heat treated and hard anodized to a darkened color of tactical black.
- Special finger grips are attached for non-slip holding surface.
- 10,000 lbs. of force is presented at 138 lbs. of pumping to acquire 3/4 inch a stroke to a maximum thrust opening of 4 inches.
- The Hydra Ram can be placed in any position even upside down without any effect on its operation - a first in hydraulics.
- A heavy duty Cordura bag and mallet compliments the unit.
- For narcotics officers, the unit's unique size (13") and weight (11 lbs.) allows it to be carried under a coat like a hand weapon.
- While others take 30 to 40 pumps to gain full extension, the Hydra Ram does it in 8 pumps.
- Comes in its own black carrying bag
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Length: 13"
- Force: 10,000 lbs
- Spread Opening: 4"