The MK-1 ULTRA Structural Glove
Kangaroo Skin Version of MK-1 with enhanced Strength, Durability and Suppleness of this Legendary Naturally Water-Resistant Leather. Kangaroo Skin is ounce for ounce the most durable leather with 10 times the tensile strength of cowhide.
CERTIFIED COMPLIANT TO NFPA 1971, 2018 Edition
Model # 7877K
• Unprecedented 5 layers of 100% Kevlar knit for Premium Thermal, Cut & Puncture Resistance
• Cowhide reinforced back shell for long term Radiant Heat Resistance
• NFPA 1971 Compliant Moisture Barrier blocks Chemicals and Bloodborne Pathogens
• Multi-layer Kevlar Knit with Goatskin Palm provides Outstanding Flexibility, Grip and Dexterity
• Unique Sculpted Fingertip Design Provides Highest Level Tactility
• Intricate Sewing Construction for Highly Functional Tailored Fit
• Sewn Down Palm Layers for more Efficient Grip
• Premium Leather and 100% Kevlar for Rugged Construction
• Reinforced Thumb Crotch Protects High Wear Area
• Inner Liner Sewn and Bonded at the fingertips
- Sculpted Finger Tip construction for enhanced tactility/dexterity.
- The thumb crotch is reinforced with kangaroo skin hide to reduce wear.
- Palm layers are sewn down together to enhance grip.
- The glove is stitched entirely with 100% Kevlar thread.